Community Sponsorship & Resource Request Guidelines
The purpose of this document is to outline the funding priorities as set by the Health Solutions (HS) and Spanish Peaks Foundation for Health (SPFH) Board of Directors and to effectively communicate those priorities to the communities we serve (Pueblo, Huerfano and Las Animas counties). The content of this document is reviewed annually to ensure that Health Solutions invests dollars to meet the needs of our communities. The Community Sponsorship & Resource Request Form must be signed, dated, and returned.
- The HS/SPFH Board of Directors will only consider granting donations and sponsorships to entities which support causes within our catchment area of Pueblo, Huerfano, and Las Animas counties. Organizations located outside of our catchment area may apply, but must identify how they serve the communities in our region.
- Requests on the behalf of individual persons will not be considered for funding.
- Requests from fundraising entities that collect funds to be redistributed to other organizations will not be considered if any percentage of funding is taken to support the requesting-entity’s overhead or general operating costs. 100% of funds must go directly to the program or project requesting funds.
- Donations will not be made to for-profit entities, religious groups, political factions, or private membership entities.
- The Donation Request Forms must be returned to the HS/SPFH at least two weeks prior to the event/requested funding date, with outcome notification to follow shortly thereafter.
Sponsorship & Resource Request Form Guide:
- Complete the form in its entirety. Please do not write “see attached” to answer a question.
- Indicate all HS/SPFH counties served by your organization.
- A maximum of two additional pages can be attached as supplemental information to your request form, however, this is not mandatory. A solicitation letter, program flyer, sponsorship level form etc. are some examples of welcomed attachments.
- When describing the demographic, who will be served by your request, be as specific as possible, including number-served, target ages, etc. The more specific, the better.
The Sponsorship & Resource Request Form can be returned via the method of your choice. All inquiries can be made in the same fashion, though email is preferred for correspondence ease and accuracy.
Mail or Walk-In
Attn: Madison Alfonso
41 Montebello Road
Pueblo, CO 81005