Recovery Solutions Staffed by Peers Run by Members
Located at 2003 E. 4th Street • Pueblo, CO 81001 • 719-544-6373
What We Do
Communications & Computer Room
- Communications: Learn effective communication skills for any situation through role playing with other members.
- Computer Room: Computers available for use throughout the day.
Art & Sewing
- Art: Work on art projects with other group members to share your recovery and for fun and relaxation.
- Sewing: Learn to sew, mend, and alter. (By appointment)
Goal Setting & Self Confidence
- Goal Setting: Set motivating, achievable short and long term goals and identify ways to reach them in order to make steps forward.
- Self Confidence: Practice techniques to build self-esteem, positive self-talk, and develop a good attitude toward yourself.
Member Meetings & Coping Skills
- Member Meetings: An Evening check in with peers and each other, review rules, schedules, and readdress daily goals.
- Coping Skills: Learn to deal with day to day anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues.
Mindfulness & Quiet Room
- Mindfulness: Find inner peace through mindfulness games and activities, and learning skills for self-regulation.
- Quiet Room: Need a minute? Quiet room available during regular hours to relax and de-stress.
Outings & Movies
- Outings: 2 outings are planned a month and you can attend 1 (Must have attended Recovery Solutions 8 times in the last
- Movies: Watch movie chosen by members from Netflix
and DVD collection, with popcorn!
Yoga & Zumba
- Yoga: Combine physical exercises, mental meditation, and
breathing techniques to strengthen your muscles
and relieve stress.
- Zumba: Dance and sing while exercising to fun music with an experienced instructor.
CRAFT is a skills-based program for families with
loved ones struggling with addiction. CRAFT
teaches families behavioral and motivational
strategies for interacting with their loved one.
Cooking Class & Nutrition
- Cooking Class: Limited class size. Learn how to make a balanced meal with basic skills needed to cook almost anything.
- Nutrition: Basic skills class to learn and work on good eating habits, learn healthy cooking, and keeping a log.
Crisis Survivors & Healthy Living
- Crisis Survivors: A support group for victims of assault and trauma.
- Healthy Living: Lessons on living a healthy, full, and productive in your new life style choices.
Kids Craft Time & Quick Crafting
- Kids Craft Time: Small Do-it-Yourself crafts set in the room during C.R.A.F.T. for kids 3-10 years of age. MUST HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER ATTENDING C.R.A.F.T.
- Quick Crafting: A fun supportive craft time for our LGBTQ peers. Learn to make and alter clothing for events and everyday living.
Starting November 18th all the services you enjoy at the Drop-In Center will be available to all members on-line via LifeSize. Join Peers in group support from 9:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M., Monday thru Thursday.
Recovery Solutions programs are now offered virtually due to COVID-19.
For more information, please call:
in Motion at
During the month of September here at Recovery Solutions we spoke to our guests about Human Kindness. We talked about small acts and good deeds can change a strangers prospective of the world and their attitude towards others. Small ways to show we care and can have a ripple effect from those impacted to the world around them.
To show that these small acts of kindness can be done with little to no money and just a small effort we held an art class were we enjoyed rock painting.