How to Use Lifesize
We are offering TeleHealth services to help avoid the potential spread of COVID-19. Using Telehealth technology can be confusing. We’ve put together a step-by-step tutorial to help explain how to use Lifesize.
- Lifesize is the software we use for video calls.
- Lifesize can also be used for video conferencing.
- We use it for Teletherapy Provider appointments and Groups
- Lifesize is available in app format on cellphones and tablets
- You can register an account using your email and a chosen password
- If you do not have an email , you can call into an appointment as a guest
- Click “Join Meeting”
- Enter your provider’s extension
- Enter your name
If you do not have a Lifesize account, you can join a meeting as a guest using the Lifesize Link that was sent to you by text or email:
- Click on the link provided to you by the meeting organizer.
- If prompted, select Allow to permit use of your camera and microphone.
- Enter your name (required) and email (optional).
- Click or tap Video & Audio settings to adjust video and audio settings.
- Click or tap Join Meeting.
If you do not have a Lifesize account, you can join a meeting as a guest :
- Download the Lifesize desktop app to your computer.
- Open the Lifesize app and click I am a guest.
- Type your name, work email address, and the extension of the person, room system, or meeting you want to call.
- Click Next.
- Select your preferred video and audio options for calling.
- Click Join.
- Download and install the Lifesize app on your mobile device.
- Open the Lifesize app and tap I’m a guest.
- Type your name and the extension of the person, room system, or meeting you want to call.
- Tap Join.
TeleHealth Services Offered
We are now offering our TeleHealth services to clients temporarily to help avoid the potential spread of COVID-19. This means if you want to see your provider via TeleHealth, you can speak to your provider through video chat.
- You will need a smart phone, tablet or a computer with a
camera and an email address.
- To get started, our support staff will send you a text message or e-mail that will allow you to access the TeleHealth system. (Depending on how you would like to receive the service)
- Your text or e-mail will include time and day of your appointment and a link to access your session. You will need to click on this link to start. This link will only work during your scheduled appointment.
If at any time you are having difficulty with this process, please ask one of our support staff for assistance. We are here to help you.