We can help.
In partnership with Health Solutions, Colorado Spirit exists to assist those impacted by the COVID–19 pandemic. Our team is committed to connecting individuals with quality services and support.
Serving Pueblo, Huerfano and Las Animas counties.
Pueblo’s COVID-19 Hotline 719-583-4444
PUEBLO COUNTY: LEVEL YELLOW
The COVID-19 dial dashboard tracks the progress of each county using key metrics. Communities will move between levels based on the metrics. Learn more.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cdc.gov
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 website https://covid19.colorado.gov/
- Community Resource Guide for Food and Groceries around Pueblo County
- Isolation or Quarantine? What’s the Difference? Isolation or Quarantine (PDF)
- Local Solutions: Resources from Health Solutions and local partners
- SNAP benefit information due to COVID-19
Governor Polis extends mask mandate for critical businesses and functions. The order requires people in Colorado who are 11 years and older to wear a covering over their noses and mouths. Learn more about the order.
Where can I get Vaccinated?
Colorado vaccine finder
This is a list of potential local resources for COVID-19 vaccine in Pueblo County. Please view the website link for information, including how to sign-up: Colorado Vaccine Finder
- Adjusting to a New School Experience
- Check out our collection of helpful links and information for parents and kids on the Local Solutions page
- Preschool Learning and Kindergarten Readiness – Home Learning
- Click here for the latest info Pueblo School District 60 is joining with the Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment (PDPHE) and numerous Pueblo city and county agencies to coordinate updates to the community about issues and topics related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Huerfano School District
- Las Animas School District
Health Solutions Crisis Living Room, open 24/7. Visit 1310 Chinook Ln. in Pueblo or call 719-545-2746.
Colorado Crisis Services offers free, confidential, professional, 24/7 support.
- Call 1-844-493-8255
- Text “TALK” to 38255
2-1-1 is a confidential and multilingual service connecting people to vital resources across the state. No matter where you live in Colorado, you can find information about resources in your local community.
Call 2-11 or (866) 760-6489
Text your ZIP CODE to 898-211
Pueblo County COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing
Pueblo’s Drive-Thru COVID Testing site located at the Pueblo Mall is open 8AM-5PM, Monday-Saturday. 3201 Dillon Drive, Pueblo, CO 81003
Pueblo County has opened a drive-up testing site in Pueblo to test anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea).
Individuals tested must be inside an enclosed vehicle for safety. No walk-ups or motorcycles are allowed through the testing site.
The site is open to neighboring counties. No physician order or insurance is required, and all testing is free.
When going to the community testing site, a nasal swab sample is collected by MAKO staff. Testing will be provided to individuals 2 years of age or older.
Community Testing is provided by Mako Medical. Se habla Español.
Meet The Team
Support Line Specialist