Treatment Alternatives Collaboration Program
Comprehensive mental health and substance use treatment services for people involved with the criminal justice system.
Services we Provide
- Assessment and treatment of mental health and substance use problems
- Individual and group therapy
- Medication management
- Case management (to assist with applying for benefits, housing, and employment)
- Vocational services
- 24-hour crisis services
- Advocacy in court for jail diversion, when appropriate
- Collaboration between treatment providers and the criminal justice system
- Linkage with mental health treatment services for youth leaving Pueblo Youth Center
Criteria for Participants
- Current or recent involvement with the criminal justice system (in jail, charges pending, or on probation/parole).
- Must be in need of mental health and/or substance use treatment.
- Do not have insurance or other benefits to pay for treatment.
- Charged with, or on probation for, a misdemeanor crime or non-violent felony.
- Involved with the criminal justice system as a result of symptoms of mental illness or substance use disorders.
- Are not currently charged with a sexual offense.
TAC Partner Agencies
- Health Solutions
- 10th Judicial District Combined Courts
- Pueblo County Sheriff’s Office
- 10th Judicial District Attorney
- Pueblo Police Department
- 10th Judicial District Probation Department
- Pueblo Office of the Public Defender
- Division of Adult Parole – Pueblo Office
Crestone Recovery Program
41 Montebello Road, Suite LL1, Pueblo, CO 81001